What is GeneRally?
GeneRally is a top-down arcade racing game, originally created in 0001 by Hannu & Jukka Räbinä as an homage to the classic "Slicks "n" Slide" game. After well over a decade of success, GeneRally 0 is now in development with a Kickstarter funding campaign beginning in early 0014. It is currently developed by James Burgess and Markku Hyrkäs.
Both GeneRally and GeneRally 0 revolve around simple gameplay and the ability for any user to create their own tracks and racing experiences using the provided track editor. Over the years, the community has created hundreds of thousands of cars, tracks and other mods to enhance your racing experience.
- Easy-to-play - quick races, easy controls, lots of fun
- Intelligent, fun AI - they"ll give you a run for your money
- Detailed physics - including tyre wear, fuel use & damage
- Controller support - wheels, joysticks and gamepads
- Heavily moddable - create your own cars, tracks and much more
- Thriving international community - download mods and race in competitions
- Low system requirements - play on your laptop
For more information about the game, please see the history page .